What should have been a two-month inconvenience, turned out to be Kryptonite for just about everyone but online delivery.
Women, Supercharge Your Life!
The last year has been a rough one.
Join our health and wellness experts in a boot camp
for your mind, body, and spirit.
Supercharge Your Life.
April 15, 22, & 29, 4-6pm ET
Are you tired of feeling:
- Stressed, anxious, overwhelmed, and burned out?
- Exhausted, bloated, and confused about what to eat?
- Stiff, achy, tense, and constrained by your aches and pains?
Imagine what your life would look like if you knew how to:
- Harness your confidence, feeling mentally and emotional strong and powerful
- Be energized, refreshed, and identify which foods work best for your body
- Say goodbye to tension, aches, and pains so that you can recapture the joy in your life
Now is the time to Supercharge Your Life!
Get your head, health, and body where you want it.
This energizing and transformative, content-packed, three session program will help you Supercharge Your Life by:
- Discovering how to be confident, dealing with any challenge calmly, deliberately
- Fueling your body with food that works best for you
- Learning the secrets to feeling fit, fun, and fabulous
- Master quick mindful movements to ease your tension
If not now, when?
Six (6) hours of live, power-packed programming to Supercharge Your Life.
Breakouts with new friends, who will support you.
Cooking demo with French chef Hugh Cossard.
A workbook, which you customize, to keep you on track.
Opportunities for confidential and personal consults with the instructors.
Your Actualized Leader Profile ($85 value).
A personalized plan and resources to enable your success.
Tips and insights from a renowned financial behaviorist.
Discounts on opportunities for further support.
Hosted by Arudia with Anne Collier, MPP, JD, PCC
Anne is the CEO of Arudia, a firm dedicated to improving culture, collaboration and communication. Anne is an expert leadership coach steadfast in her commitment to excellence and her clients’ goals. She coaches and delivers programming designed to help individuals, teams, and organizations amplify accomplishments, improve financial stability, and achieve greater self-actualization; they perform well because they are confident, deliberate and resilient. Anne practiced law for 11 years after graduating from the University of Michigan Law School, and from the Institute of Public Policy Studies at the University of Michigan with her Master in Public Policy.
Supercharge Your Perception
Every aspect of your life – your happiness, career success, and how you deal with daily stressors – depend on your perception. Let’s build your strength, stamina, and capacity to deal with it all, without breaking a sweat or doubting yourself. You will:
- Harness the kind of objectivity that makes you an island of calm in the tsunami of fear and doubt;
- Amplify your confidence and resilience;
- Say goodbye to the “imposter syndrome;”
- Reduce your susceptibility to stress, circumstances, and others’ difficult behaviors;
- Recognize when your fears are driving your thinking (called being in the ‘shadow’) so that you are able to restore your superpower confidence;
- Recognize others’ shadow thinking and behaviors, empowering you to deal with their stress with equanimity, efficacy, and confidence;
- Feel a sense of renewal as you transform your perspective on “dramas;” and
- Actualize your fullest potential and joy.
Annina Burns, PhD RD IFMCP
Annina Burns is an expert in using nutrition and functional medicine to improve women’s health. She is a registered dietitian (RD) and a licensed nutritionist and has been in practice for over 9 years. Annina has a B.S. in nutritional sciences from Penn State and holds an MSc and PhD from the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom, where she was a Marshall Scholar. Annina has also been certified in Food as Medicine and Mind-Body Medicine and was the first PhD/RD nutritionist in the country to be certified in functional medicine from the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM). Outside of work, Annina can be found at farmer’s markets and parks these days…and hopefully traveling again someday in the future.
Supercharge Your Health
Feeling sluggish? Tired? Know you should be eating differently, but not sure where to start?
- Feel fabulous with good nutrition.
- Eat for your body type, your nutrient needs, and your lifestyle to supercharge your superpowers.
- Learn why the latest diet trend may not be right for you, why you should throw the word “diet” out, which tests provide insight into your nutrient needs, and how feel great now.
Food is your fuel and there is more to nutrition than just “eating well.” If you want to feel better post-pandemic, you need to start with nourishing your body now. You will learn:
- What you really need to know about nutrition (hint: it has nothing to do with calories);
- How women’s nutrition needs change with the life cycle;
- Why biochemical individuality – your unique body type- dictates what you need to eat;
- How nutrient testing can identify your needs; and
- Nutrition steps for a more vibrant, energized you today.
Melissa Oleson, DPT, RYT, CDNT, INHC
Melissa is the founder of MSUNN Yoga + Wellness, a mobile and virtual concierge physical therapy + yoga practice focusing on helping people relieve pain, increase strength and flexibility to do what they love without limitations. She has her Doctorate in Physical Therapy, is a Registered Yoga Instructor, is an Integrative Nutritional Health Coach, and is a movement guru. She is a sports medicine, orthopedic, and women’s health physical therapist that has been blending yoga and PT over the past 11 years to help individuals build a solid foundation by learning how to move for optimal performance. She loves being active, getting outside, and thinks of herself as a matcha latte aficionado!
Supercharge Your Movement
Let’s ditch your aches and pains and learn how to move better. Stop being held back by pains or limitations and learn how to REWIRE your body. If you are frustrated and think you have tried it all, think again! Learn small changes that will have massive impact on your movements and performance. Learn how your posture and breathing play a vital role in how your core works.We promise this is more than “pull your shoulders down and sit tall.” Every body is different and there is no one size fits all, it’s about listening to your body. Making specific changes with your breath, alignment, and muscle activation will have a meaningful impact on how you feel and what you can do. Enjoy the activities you LOVE! You’ll Learn:
- Mindful Movements
- What is your core . . . way more than just your abs
- Proper breathing techniques to help with stress, tension, and aches and pains
- Alignment and proper muscles activation . . . ”I can’t feel my glutes firing.”
- How dysfunction in core leads to injuries & how to fix it, and
- How to become a Movement Maven
Special Guest Jacquette M. Timmons, MBA
Jacquette M. Timmons focuses on the human side of money. She works as a financial behaviorist and is committed to getting you to see that you don’t manage money – you manage your choices around money. In addition to being an author (“Financial Intimacy: How to Create a Healthy Relationship with Your Money and Your Mate”) and frequent blogger, Jacquette is also the creator of The Comfort Circle™ and “Pricing Made Human™. She is also the host of the podcast, “More Than Money.” Her work has been featured on Minnesota Public Radio, SiriusXM, “Good Morning America,” Oprah.com, CNN, HLN, FOX, Black Enterprise, NPR, Reuters.com, and the Wall Street Journal.
Why You Will Love this Program!
- Get traction on YOUR goals every session
- Use these 14 days to create new habits
- Become part of a community of fun and support
- Celebrate successes as you meet your milestones
Session 1: April 15
- Debrief Your Actualized Leader Profile
- Amplify Confidence
- Debunking Diet Myths
- Eating for Body Type
- You Can Move Like a 20-Year-Old Again!
- Listening To and Movement For Your Body
Session 2: April 22
- Optimizing Intellectual Performance
- Reduce Your Biological Age, Now!
- Activate Your Superpower Muscles
- What’s Performing, and What Isn’t?
- Time-Saving Tips for Eating Well
Session 3: April 29
- Renewal Strategies for Your Lifestyle
- Mindful Eating
- Detox and Nourish Now
- Mindful Movement
- Tapping into Self-Acceptance
- Recalibrate Your Body