Meet the TeamThe Team Behind Arudia’s Coaching & Training
Anne Collier, MPP, JD, PCC
Chief Executive Officer, Professional Certified Coach
Anne is a highly respected Business Coach and Keynote Speaker, with 20+ years coaching and consulting experience. She has given over 3,000 keynotes and workshops, and coached over 2,000 leaders.
Read more about Anne here.
Cynthia Shaffer, MS, MBA, ACC
Chief of Operations, Practice Group Chair, Healthcare
After a twenty-year career in healthcare administration, including in both an academic medical center and a Level I trauma center, Cynthia followed her calling to support former colleagues and other professionals through individual and team coaching. She dedicated the last eight years to improving life for her clients through a “whole-person” approach. Clients seek her out because they appreciate that their wellbeing requires a career that works, a healthy culture, and personal resilience. She also specializes in transforming leadership and culture.
Cynthia is the Chief of Operations, and in addition to providing infrastructure for Arudia’s Leadership & Management Academy, she runs Arudia’s other operational functions.
Cynthia’s professional qualifications and certifications include:
- Master of Science in Biotechnology
- Master of Business Administration
- Certified Practitioner in the Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory (KAI)
- Actualized Leader Profile (ALP) and Group Culture Profile (GCP) Practitioner
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Certified Practitioner
- Graduate of the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
- Certified Health and Well-Being Coach through Wellcoaches® Center of Coaching Excellence
- Lifestyle Medicine Coach Certificate by Wellcoaches® and American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the International Coach Federation
Client Services Manager
Director of Client Services
Friendly and excited when anyone walks in the door, Greta is responsible for office morale. She brings levity and humor while helping staff find exactly what they are looking for, usually by sitting on it. Her curiosity inspires creativity for designing workshops and providing individual services. Her constant antics remind us all that life is too short not to enjoy a good belly rub!