Looking for a Competitive Edge?
Be An Actualized Leader
The pandemic and all of its attendant challenges require you to be a better, more adaptive, and more resilient leader. It’s what the times call for. You need to upgrade your personal operating system not by working harder, but by transforming the way you think. By working with Anne, you will be able to:
- Be the island of calm in the tsunami of change, fear, and doubt;
- Have Superpower Confidence, meaning that you know you are resilient, that you have the ability to overcome difficulties, to push back when pushed, to intentionally adapt when necessary; and
- Be the strategic, thoughtful, optimistic, decisive, and flexible leader the times call for.
Interested in finding out more about what it means to be self-actualized? We’ve got you covered. Or click here.
We coach clients in a broad range of fields and organizations, including:
- Behavioral Health
- Government Relations
- Law Firms
- Public Affairs
To begin, we’ll meet with you to identify your desired coaching goals.
Before our first executive coaching program session, we’ll ask you to complete appropriate assessments and fill out our intake packet. After the initial session of an hour or two, we’ll work with you in 30-minute sessions either by phone or in person every 7 – 10 days over a period of time. This short-burst follow-up and coaching will get you results.
During the coaching sessions, we’ll help you do your best thinking to focus on:
- Prioritizing commitments
- Clarifying goals
- Developing fresh perspectives
- Creating strategies to reach goals
For the professional seeking to expand business and position him or herself as an expert, we offer individual branding sessions.
Working Within a Budget?
Consider participating in our Learning Collaborative Management Academy for a cost-effective means of obtaining high-end group coaching and training. The LCMA is ideal as a stand-alone or leg-up on individual coaching.