Sign Up And Stay Connected
Coaching with Anne Collier
Looking for a Competitive Edge?
You will develop as a leader, learning how to apply actionable approaches to people's problems. Our executive coaching program sessions will help you do your best thinking, put your thoughts into action, and help you guide your team members to work to their highest potential. As an outside party, we’re objective and confidential and will provide you with the insight you need to grow.
We coach executives, managers, and professionals – anyone that is willing to invest in him or herself to up-level performance and recognition.
Be An Actualized Leader
- Be the island of calm in the tsunami of change, fear, and doubt;
- Have Superpower Confidence, meaning that you know you are resilient, that you have the ability to overcome difficulties, to push back when pushed, to intentionally adapt when necessary; and
- Be the strategic, thoughtful, optimistic, decisive, and flexible leader the times call for.
Interested in finding out more about what it means to be self-actualized? We’ve got you covered. Or click here. We coach clients in a broad range of fields and organizations, including:
- It all starts with you. Your goals, who you want to be, and how you want to manage yourself and others.
- Before our first executive coaching session, we’ll ask you to complete select assessments and complete our intake package. After the initial session of an hour or two, we’ll work with you in 30-minute sessions every 7 – 10 days over a period of time. This short-burst follow-up and coaching will get you immediate results.
- During the coaching sessions, we’ll help you:
- Be the leader you want to be
- Develop new skills
- Prioritize commitments
- Clarify and balance goals
- Create effective strategies