Sign Up And Stay Connected
Looking for a Competitive Edge?
You will develop as a leader, learning how to apply actionable approaches to people's problems. Our executive coaching program sessions will help you do your best thinking, put thoughts into action, and help you guide your team members to work to their highest potential. As an outside party, we’re objective and confidential and will provide you the insight you need to grow.
We coach executives, managers, and professionals – anyone that is willing to invest in him or herself to up-level performance and recognition.
Be An Actualized Leader
- Be the island of calm in the tsunami of change, fear, and doubt;
- Have Superpower Confidence, meaning that you know you are resilient, that you have the ability to overcome difficulties, to push back when pushed, to intentionally adapt when necessary; and
- Be the strategic, thoughtful, optimistic, decisive, and flexible leader the times call for.
Interested in finding out more about what it means to be self-actualized? We’ve got you covered. Or click here. We coach clients in a broad range of fields and organizations, including:
- To begin, we’ll meet with you to identify your desired coaching goals.
- Before our first executive coaching program session, we’ll ask you to complete appropriate assessments and fill out our intake packet. After the initial session of an hour or two, we’ll work with you in 30-minute sessions either by phone or in-person every 7 – 10 days over a period of time. This short-burst follow-up and coaching will get you results.
- During the coaching sessions, we’ll help you do your best thinking to focus on:
- Prioritizing commitments
- Clarifying goals
- Developing fresh perspectives Creating strategies to reach goals