Win Business By Understanding Your Potential Clients
This workshop utilizes the insights gained through personality assessments so participants can understand their own strengths, blind spots, potential barriers to success, and communication biases, as well as those of their potential clients and referral sources. Armed with these insights, each participant is able to better relate to clients, gain credibility, and identify strategies for overcoming barriers to successfully develop their own business. The workshop incorporates business development and networking exercises, examples, and practical tips. Participants gain key insights to help identify and make contact with prospects and turn those prospects into clients.
This program can be combined with leadership and team development, and can be based on:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (Type) and Temperament;
- Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory, which assesses problem-solving style; or
- The Actualize Leader Profile, which helps you understand and successfully deal with your own and potential clients stress as you develop business.
5 Steps to Define Your Professional Brand
Everybody says you have to build a personal brand and reputation to build your business. But how do you distinguish yourself and be remembered when everyone else has the same goals? And, you’re busy and not only want to network “the right way” but get results for your efforts. In this workshop you will learn:
- The Five Steps To Create Your Brand and begin to create a brand that authentically reflects who you are and your value;
- How to translate your brand into talking points so that you’re as prepared and confident when it comes to talking about yourself and your services as you are about legal issues in a client meeting;
- How to generate confidence and a powerful mindset as needed;
- Icebreakers, topics, and gracious entrances and exits to your networking practice;
- To answer “what’s new?” so as you engage rather than bore, or worse yet, squander an opportunity with the ubiquitous “I’m busy;” and
- To set yourself up for powerful follow up that is appreciated not annoying so that you are building meaningful relationships.
Understand and articulate your personal brand with these helpful tools:
Create Your Firm's Brand
Private, semi-private, and group workshop for people who want to attract the best opportunities.
A solid brand is the promise of a consistent and positive client experience. A powerful brand will highlight your firm’s strengths and inspire confidence, drawing potential clients to you. It articulates the value a potential client would receive when hiring you, distinguishing you from your competition. At this workshop, you’ll create your firm’s brand, elevator pitch, mission statement, point of difference, and messaging. You’ll also learn practical skills for delivering your brand authentically so that instead of feeling like a used-car salesman, you win more business. All this can be the basis for an outstanding new website and other digital marketing.
The Art of Virtual Networking
Networking is one of the best ways to attract opportunities, even virtually. Learn how to build your business, enhance your reputation, and that of your firm and its leaders as experts, as well as sharpen skills and perspective to stay relevant even while social distancing.
Develop the kind of strong reputation and relationships that lead to new clients, referrals and introductions, fresh ideas, and more opportunities to network and establish yourself as a trusted advisor. This program is tailored to address the concerns of specific industries and participants, offers key insights, and best practices on both live and virtual networking. In keeping with our coach-mindset focused on outcomes and your success, you’ll have what you need to create a doable action plan calibrated to achieve measurable success.