Tuesday, December 8, 2020 | 1:00-2:30 PM ET
Provided by Women in eDiscovery and Arudia.
The pandemic and all of its attendant challenges require you to be a better, more adaptive, and more resilient leader. It’s what the times call for. You need to upgrade your personal operating system not by working harder, but by transforming the way you think.
In this program, you will learn how to harness the kind of objectivity that makes you an island of calm in the tsunami of fear and doubt. Intrigued? If so, this program is for you.
- Learn whether your primary leadership style is Asserter, Achiever, or Affirmer and, more importantly, what those styles mean for your everyday leadership, your resilience, and the way you operate under stress, and your impact on team and organizational culture.
- Learn the nine attributes of “actualized” leaders, people who effectively manage their stress and are consequently more resilient and less reactive and have more willing collaborators.
- Learn how to supercharge the way you operate by harnessing and amplifying your use of the nine attributes, so you are more self-actualized and the leader and colleague you aspire to be.
As a result of this program, you will be able to:
- Tap into your own resilience when you need it the most;
- Mitigate the effect of stress by understanding “shadows,” (the distorted ways of thinking, feeling, and behaving when under stress,) and reframe the catastrophized and “shadowed” story objectively; and
- Maintain an optimistic outlook, thereby preventing burnout.
You don’t need to be a member of Women in eDiscovery, a woman, or in ediscovery to attend! Please contact me (email@example.com or 202.449.9751) if you need an accommodation (by December 5) or for more information.