Inspired. Confident. Resilient.
Even Distanced, You Can Inspire Your People,
and Provide Value to Your Association Members
Will your upcoming meeting be another flavor-of-the-month event that is one in a series of mediocre virtual programs, forgotten soon after or will it inspire your people, rallying your virtual culture, collaboration, and communication?
If you want to cultivate inspiration as you galvanize your team members, supporting them with the means to develop and actualize to their highest potential, Anne Collier is the speaker to lead your event. Whether it’s a virtual or live conference, retreat, meeting, or training, Anne energizes participants to dramatically uplevel their leadership, culture, collaboration, and personal mettle, wellbeing, and professionalism. Your team members are inspired to be better, able to visualize and believe in themselves and each other. Once inspired, Anne provides the means to achieve.
Need to reshape what are and how you drive new opportunities? Need to unify the board around your cause? Want your leadership team to go from siloed to collaborative? Hope to build your participants’ communication skills? With her inspiring and practical manner, keynote speaker Anne will get you results.
Anne's Most Requested Topics
Given the challenges of COVID-19, now is the time to invest in your team. Don’t worry, Anne’s style isn’t to lecture, it’s to engage. We promise the virtual workshop will not be a snoozefest; it’ll be fun and you’ll be working together rather than checking your email!
Supercharge Your Leadership: Upgrade Your Operating System.
The pandemic and all of its attendant challenges require you to be a better, more adaptive, and more resilient leader. It’s what the times call for. You need to upgrade your personal operating system not by working harder, but by transforming the way you think.
In this program, you will learn how to harness the kind of objectivity that makes you an island of calm in the tsunami of fear and doubt. Intrigued? If so, this program is for you.
Learn whether you are an Asserter, Achiever, or Affirmer and, more importantly, what those styles mean for your everyday leadership, your ability to operate under stress, and your impact on team and organizational culture. Learn the nine attributes of “actualized” leaders, people who effectively manage their stress and are consequently more resilient and less reactive and have more willing followers. And, learn how to supercharge your leadership by harnessing and amplifying your use of the nine attributes so you are more self-actualized, and the leader you aspire to be.
Check out www.alpfree.com/arudia for a preview of your leadership style.
Upgrade Your Personal Operating System
You are resilient. However, the challenges presented by COVID-19, from the stress of working at home or colleague, personal, and family wellbeing to dealing with the financial fallout, are unprecedented. This is hard. Now is NOT the time to work harder; it’s the time to upgrade your personal leadership operating system so you are energized when you think about how to make the most of the upcoming challenges.
You will learn how to:
- Tap into your strengths when needed most, including fortifying confidence, performance, and renewal;
- Recognize your leadership style’s particular challenges, and be able to mitigate the effect of those challenges, thereby strengthening your ability to lead, manage and collaborate; and
- Use strategies for remaining effective in the face of difficulties while developing greater resilience over the long term.
For leaders, managers, and staff.
Style Matters: How Cognitive Diversity Affects Your Work
Have you ever wondered why a colleague, friend, or family member seems to approach life so differently? They are either overly structured, or not at all. Either way, the difference seems to get in the way, or does it? Join Anne Collier to learn about different problem-solving styles and what style means for collaboration, managing, and leadership. Based on the work of Dr. Michael J. Kirton, who developed Adaption-Innovation Theory, learn where you fall on the Adaption-Innovation Continuum and what that means for brainstorming in meetings, solving problems with colleagues, and managing both up and down.
Participants will learn how to:
- Maximize their problem-solving style through awareness and personal effectiveness techniques;
- Use insight to navigate struggles that can arise from working with colleagues with different styles, transforming the experience into a positive one; and
- Lead, manage, and collaborate more effectively by better understanding and appreciating one’s own and others’ problem-solving styles.
For leaders, managers, and staff.
Tools For Win-Win Conversations When You Need Them Most
Have you ever thought you could have handled a workplace conversation better? You either came across as defensive, or didn’t say what you needed to. In this session, you will learn how maintain your equanimity and efficacy as you work with colleagues to solve problems, address performance and collaboration challenges, and powerfully share your ideas. Anne Collier will share both The Arudia Win-Win Conversation Model and The Arudia Coaching Model, which will give you what you need to actualize a problem-solving mindset in yourself and others, as you develop trusting and creatively synergistic relationships with colleagues. At its core, the Win-Win mindset and corresponding techniques are more than just the tactical tools give you what your need to when you need it the most. They are a critical step in your development as a professional and a leader.
Participants will learn how to:
- Approach “difficult conversations” with confidence and the skills with which to transform the conversation into a positive experience;
- Deal with colleagues’ difficult behaviors productively; and
- Manage and collaborate more effectively, 360 degrees.
For leaders, managers, and staff.
Attract Opportunities: Create Your Personal Brand
Especially during the pandemic, you want your staff to…
- Inspire and be inspired.
- Seek out opportunities to contribute to organizational goals.
- Make the most of everyone’s individual strengths.
Can one program do all of this? The answer is yes!
The inspiration and exercise of creating a personal brand leaves participants excited and more confident about their work, their ability to contribute, and their future. Harness this, and you’ve got magic!
In this session, participants will start creating their personal brand, learn how to communicate their strengths naturally, and seek out and eagerly engage in stretch projects.
You and your colleagues will learn:
- The Five Steps To Create Your Brand and begin crafting a brand that authentically reflects who you are and your value.
- How to translate your brand into talking points so that you’re as prepared and confident when it comes to talking about yourself and your services as you are about legal issues in a client meeting;
- How to generate confidence and a powerful mindset as needed;
- Icebreakers, topics, and gracious entrances and exits to your networking practice;
- To answer “what’s new?” so as you engage rather than bore, or worse yet, squander an opportunity with the ubiquitous “I’m busy;”
- How to talk about fees and deliverable; and
- To set yourself up for powerful follow-up that is appreciated not annoying so that you are building meaningful relationships.
This program is ideal for staff at all levels, including those at professional services firms who have business development responsibilities. This program is sought after by firms with specialties in law, accounting, public affairs, public relations, and lobbying.
Actionable Approaches to People Problems
Are you a manager who wants to step into leadership? Whether you’re on a leadership team or vertical team, you need to function together to achieve organizational goals. But how? There are so many interpersonal and other challenges that seem to interfere with achieving the team’s goals.
How do you…
- Successfully address interpersonal challenges?
- Foster collaboration effectively over 360 degrees?
- Nurture others’ best thinking?
- Give “constructive” feedback?
- Address an issue with a direct report when you don’t have the answer?
How do you do it all while maintaining and improving team effectiveness?
Regardless of which of these people problems your team is facing, there are actionable approaches for getting what you and the team needs, while building trust and a greater sense of team. In this session, you will learn how to apply the Arudia Win-Win Conversation and the Arudia Coaching Skills so that people problems morph into opportunities for harnessing good teamwork, better solutions, and best thinking. Remember, as SEAL team members say, “individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds.
Instill Professionalism and Amp Up Integration Even From a Distance
Are you looking for a way to engage and prepare your new hires for challenges other than the mind-numbing trainings on record-keeping and billing time? What was once a challenge, now seems even more difficult with social distancing. This program is ideal for both onboarding junior hires as well as more senior staff. It encapsulates insights, key “dos” and “don’ts,” and the communication skills necessary for successfully
managing up, all of which is more difficult when working remotely. You will come away knowing how to communicate effectively to gain visibility, showcase your strengths, and develop your niche while managing your career and professional relationships over the long-term.
We couple this program with key tips on how to integrate and network because relationships are critical to success.
Networking is one of the best ways to…
- Attract opportunities
- Build business
- Enhance your reputation
- Establish an organization and its leaders as experts
- Sharpen skills and perspective to stay relevant
Your goal is to develop a strong reputation and relationships that lead to opportunities, whether they be internal projects or external such as new clients, referrals/introductions, fresh ideas, and more opportunities to network and establish a reputation. This program is tailored to address the opportunities of specific industries and participants and offers key insights, best practices, and an action plan to achieve measurable success.
Investing in You
Given the challenges of COVID-19, now is the time to invest in your team. Encourage Win-Win Conversations use of Coaching Skills.
- Learn about yourself and others through proven assessment tools such as the Myers-Briggs Type, the Actualized Leader Profile, and the Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory so that you can increase collaboration and reduce stress.
- Learn tried-and-tested skills that will help you diffuse stressful situations before they become unmanageable – focus on creatively and collaboratively solving problems instead.
- Be more confident and effective and communicating 360 degrees, including with your managers!
- Build positive relationships with everyone, both in the workplace and in your personal lives, because relationships matter.
Don’t worry, Anne’s style isn’t to lecture, it’s to engage. We promise the virtual workshop will not be a snoozefest; it’ll be fun and you’ll be working together rather than checking your email!
Structured Conversations to Powerfully Engage all Participants
Arudia can also facilitate your meeting so you can fully take part.
We’ll help you run meetings of any size so that you can focus and increase your collaboration and results, deal with any conflict, achieve your goals, and walk away with action steps.
Here’s a sample of meetings that we facilitate:
- Board Meetings
- Business Development Meetings
- Industry Association Meetings
- Internal Team Meetings
- Town Hall Meetings