Sign Up And Stay Connected
Partners: Are You Working Hard, But Something Isn’t Quite Working?
The practice of law can be incredibly fulfilling. You are intellectually challenged, driven to work hard, and making things happen for your clients. It’s great fun until it isn’t.
- Do you (almost) love your work, but are frustrated with the lack of adequate associate or structural support?
- Are struggling to build your practice during the pandemic?
- Are you teetering on burnout?
- Have you been told that you need to be “nicer,” “less direct,” or that you “scare associates?”
- Are you considering other opportunities, but aren’t sure what will meet your needs?
Whatever your matrix of challenges, we’re here to help through individual coaching. And don’t worry, like attorney-client privilege, your coaching (including the coaching relationship) is confidential regardless of who pays for it.
Associates, You Can Do This!
If you are struggling with any aspect of the practice, we’re here to help through individual coaching. And don’t worry, like attorney-client privilege, your coaching (including the coaching relationship) is confidential regardless of who pays for it.
Typical coaching areas of focus are:
- Getting organized, managing your workload, and meeting deadlines
- Producing high-quality work product
- Succeeding in an entrepreneurial environment during a pandemic, including meeting billable hour goals
- Getting career-advancing work
- Dealing with stress and fear of failure
- Managing up, including understanding different personality types and how to work with them
- Developing a growth mindset, including learning how to embrace critical feedback and not take things personally
Professional Development Is More Important Now Than Ever
- Onboarding programs to give associates a leg up when it comes to building relationships, and integrating into the firm, networking, and professionalism
- The Art of Networking, yes, even during a pandemic
- Create Your Professional Brand so that your referral sources and clients know how you can help
- Business Development
- Team Development
- Leadership Development
- Mentor and Mentee Training
- Strategic Planning
“Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.”
- Theodore Roosevelt
What People Are Saying?
Anne has also coached a couple of our associates. We received outstanding feedback about her and her methods and skill. One of our associates recently received an outstanding annual review. Her supervising attorney credits the work she did with Anne and says that she (the associate) is like a whole new lawyer.
I can’t tell you enough about how much Anne has helped me and my relationship with my own team. I highly recommend her and promise you will be very pleased. - Kathleen Dunn, Professional Development Director, DC-Based Law Firm