We know you are resilient. More resilient than most, in fact. However, the challenge provided by COVID-19, whether it’s the stress of working from home or caring for patient and personal wellbeing, is unprecedented. This is hard. Now is NOT the time to work harder; it’s the time to upgrade your personal operating system so you are energized when you think of the upcoming challenges.
Join Anne Collier of Arudia for a compelling, on-demand webinar based on the principles of actualized and adaptive leadership. You will learn how to:
- Tap into your own resilience when you need it the most;
- Mitigate the effect of stress by understanding “shadows” (the distorted ways of thinking, feeling, and behaving when under stress) and reframe the catastrophized and “shadowed” story objectively;
- Improve your ability (and the ability of those around you) to operate in the face of difficult circumstances; and
- Maintain an optimistic outlook, thereby preventing burnout.
Enroll in the Webinar Now!
- Click on https://arudialearning.com/login/index.php
- Click ‘Create new account’ and complete registration information.
- The system will send you an email so that you can confirm your account.
- Open the system-generated email and click the link to confirm your account.
- Log in with your new account information. Select Arudia Enrollment and use the code HEROES2020 to enroll in Improve Your Resilience by Upgrading Your Personal Operating System.
- Enjoy the course, and don’t forget to download your participant handouts!
- Don’t hesitate to reach out to Arudia at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or technical issues.