The Learning Collaborative Management Academy
What is the Learning Collaborative Management Academy?
Earn a certificate By completing The Learning Collaborative Management Academy
Certificate in Managerial Excellence
Certificate In Leadership Excellence
- Now is the time to support your people so they are resilient, leading, managing, and collaborating effectively. Give your team the boost they need with a training and development experience designed to:
- Reenergize your people
- Impart c-suite managerial skills
- Provide training that makes a difference and sticks
- Cascade training to staff via our Companion Webinars
- Shore up financial security by upgrading your people’s thinking so that they are solving problems more readily and with more ease and creativity
- Upgrade your personal operating system so that you are more effective and less stressed
- Amplify resilience and fully actualize your life
- Become more confident in the face of uncertainly
- Develop greater self-awareness and awareness of others
- Uplevel your capacity to turn a difficult conversation into opportunities
- Learn C-suite communication skills
- Join a community of interesting and supportive people
- Reinforce your problem-solving mindset so that you are more strategic, objective, and not blaming or taking actions personally
For Your team
- Transform your culture by appreciating and better leveraging each other’s strengths
- Solve problems more creatively and with optimism
- Foster teamwork with C-suite communication skills
- Reinforce a problem-solving focus so that team is more strategic and objective, and thoughtful
- Reduce drama and taking other’s actions personally
- Replace defensiveness ad blame with curiosity
- Break down silos and reduce detachment
- Improve engagement and contributions by increasing trust, safety, and confidence
For Your Organization
- Improve recruiting and retention
- Reduce complaints to HR; address issues before they escalate into a “real” problem
- Improve culture by upgrading leadership, management, and collaboration
- Meet strategic objectives more readily, improving financial stability
- Invest in your people, amplifying loyalty and stability while securing your organization’s future by creating a robust pipeline of promising leaders
- Prevent micromanagement, territorial, and other trust-eroding behaviors
- Create a culture of resilience, optimism, trust, engagement, and purpose
What You Get By Joining the Academy
Core Training in Managerial Excellence
- Lead, Manage, and Collaborate with Style (Part 1: Sept 16 and Part 2: Sept 23): Have you ever wondered why a colleague, friend, family member seems to approach life so differently? Learn about different problem-solving styles and what these differences mean for leadership, management, and collaboration. You’ll take the Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory (the “KAI”), learn where you fall on the Adaption-Innovation Continuum and what that means for meetings, solving problems, and leading and managing 360 degrees.
- Coach Like A CEO (September 30): Amp up your capacity to lead, manage, and collaborate by utilizing the five-step Arudia Coaching Model. Coaching is a process that harnesses the power of thought-provoking questions to support colleagues in amplifying their creativity as they generate solutions. People who use coaching skills get better results because they better engage with each other, nurturing a collaborative, trusting environment.
- Upgrade Your Personal Operating System (Part 1: October 7 and Part 2: October 14): Today’s challenges require you to be a better, more adaptive, and more resilient leader, manager, and team member. Upgrade your personal operating system not by working harder, but by transforming the way you think. Harness the kind of objectivity that makes you an island of calm in the tsunami of fear and doubt. Inspire loyalty and commitment. Learn your leadership style and what it means for operating under stress, and your impact on team and organizational culture. Check out the free assessment for a preview of your leadership style.
- C-Suite Communication Skills for Today’s Challenges (Part 1: October 21 and Part 2: October 28): Uplevel your capacity to solve problems collaboratively, creatively, and with greater engagement and buy-in using the Arudia Win-Win Conversation Model. Transform potentially difficult conversations into opportunities to solve problems, grow professionally, and reinforce trust. Win-Win skills include neutral language, resonant listening, reducing defensiveness, and techniques for encouraging clear, results-focused communication.
Accelerate Your Leadership Skills
Monthly Live Webinars to Develop Your Team
- To ensure the training sticks and to deepen and develop additional skills, we deliver 30-minute webinars live every month at multiple times to fit your busy schedule. Check out the recording on our custom portal. We address topics such as:
- Leading Change
- Improving Resilience
- Communication and Conflict Management
- Dealing with Stressed Colleagues
- Building Culture Where Kindness is the Norm
Recorded Webinars to Develop Your Team
Deepen Leadership Skills with Online Courses
High-End Leadership & Management Training for a Fractional Cost
Cost-Effective Investment In Yourself
Who will benefit?
- Middle Managers
- High potential Non-Managers
- First-Time and Frontline Managers
Is it a good fit for us?
- Your organization isn’t too large or small. We are committed to helping community-services organizations succeed.
- Are resources tight? Let us work out a plan for you. We offer sliding-scale pricing for certain organizations.
- Our dates don’t work, but you want to get started soon? Inquire about an alternative date and customization of your Core Training in Managerial Excellence.
- In addition, you will have access to supporting live webinars and more. Any time you need additional support, Arudia is here for you. We offer:
- The full version of Actualized Leader Profile (Recommended for Executives)
- Individual and Team Coaching
- Group Culture Work
- Customized Follow-On Workshops and Training