Anne Collier, MPP, JD
Chief Executive Officer, Arudia Professional Certified Coach
- Anne Collier is driven to help others create fulfilling professional and personal lives both at the individual and organization level. An expert leadership coach, she gives clients a competitive edge by helping them discover their strengths and teaching them how to use those strengths to their greatest advantage.
- Anne has over a decade of experience with Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and is an MBTI® Master Practitioner. Anne tailors coaching and training sessions to meet the needs of her clients, utilizing 360-Degree and other assessments. She custom-designs her workshops to target the unique and specific needs of every client. For the best results, her clients learn to coach their colleagues and transform conflict into collaboration by distinguishing strategy from goals, being curious yet not judgmental, and collaborating to maximize results.
- Clients walk away from Anne’s coaching, workshops, and speaking engagements inspired. They gain a powerful set of tools that helps them identify and achieve critical goals, including enhancing communication skills, developing leadership and management skills, and boosting team performance with an enduring sense of purpose. Anne practiced law in Washington, D.C. with Miller & Chevalier, Chtd and King & Spalding, where she represented and advised Fortune 100 corporations on various tax and business matters. Prior to private practice, Anne was an attorney with the Treasury Department.
- Education and Certifications
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by International Coach Federation.
- JD cum laude, University of Michigan Law School.
- Master of Public Policy, Institute of Public Policy Studies, University of Michigan.
- BA with High Distinction, concentration in economics, University of Michigan.
- Coach University Graduate, Advanced Coaching Program.
- Coach University Graduate, Core Essentials Program.
- Master Practitioner Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Step I and Step II.
- Strength Deployment Inventory®.
- Apter Motivational Style Profile®.
- Apter Leadership Profile System®.
- Settlement Mediation for the Professional certificate.
- National Women’s Business Enterprise Certification and Women-Owned Small Business Certification through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- For Anne’s CV, including publications and presentations, click here.