Upgrade Your Leadership
Amplify Your Impact
- Executive Team Retreats
- Senior and Mid-Level Leadership Development
- Board Retreats
- Front-Line Managers
- Vertical Team Retreats and Workshops
Multiple formats available, including integration with individual leadership coaching to maximize results.
Supercharge Your Leadership: Upgrade Your Operating System
Supercharge Your Resilience: Upgrade Your Personal Operating System
- You are resilient. However, the challenges presented by COVID-19, from the stress of working at home or colleague, personal, and family wellbeing to dealing with the financial fallout, are unprecedented. This is hard. Now is NOT the time to work harder; it’s the time to upgrade your personal leadership operating system so you are energized when you think about how to make the most of the upcoming challenges.
- You will learn how to:
- Tap into your strengths when needed most, including fortifying confidence, performance, and renewal;
- Recognize your leadership style’s particular challenges, and be able to mitigate the effect of those challenges, thereby strengthening your ability to lead, manage and collaborate; and Use strategies for remaining effective in the face of difficulties while developing greater resilience over the long term.
- For leaders, managers, and staff.
- Intrigued? Find about more about your motive drivers and what happens when you are stressed by taking this short-form assessment www.alpfree.com/arudia.
Measure and Supercharge Your Team Culture
- The program is based on the Actualized Leader Profile (“ALP”) and the Group Culture Profile (“GCP”). The former assesses each person’s leadership style as a blend of Achiever, Affirmer, and Asserter drives, explores “shadow” behaviors (the distorted ways of thinking, feeling, and behaving when under stress), and provides a score for each of the nine attributes of actualized leaders. The purpose of the ALP is to develop each team members:
- Leadership acumen;
- Resilience; and
- Ability to operate under stress.
Superpower Confidence without Certainty
C-Suite Communication Skills For Today’s Challenges
- The challenges of operating distanced certainly test team members’ ability to communicate in a manner that fosters connection, collaboration, and results. In this workshop, participants will learn two communication models will amplify their ability solve problems collaboratively, creatively, and in a manner that is more likely to engage colleagues and secure buy-in. By focusing on the underlying needs, rather than strategies, The Arudia Win-Win Conversation Model establishes the framework and imparts the tools for participants to:
- Create more open communication,
- Connect and build trust more readily,
- Listen more effectively to other’s concerns, dealing proactively and positively with defensiveness, among other challenges.
- Equipped with The Arudia Coaching Model, participants will be able create and hold an ambitious vision that their team believes and buys into. They will be able to develop their team members’ confidence, skills, initiative, and ownership. Coaching skills:
- Drive innovation,
- Improve team performance, and
- Create clarity and engagement in a way that everyone appreciates.
Leverage Your Own and Others’ Creativity Style; AKA Supercharge Your Collaboration
- Have you ever wondered why a colleague, friend, or family member seems to approach life so differently? They are either overly structured, or not at all. Either way, the difference seems to get in the way, or does it? Learn about different problem-solving styles and what these differences means for leadership, management, and collaboration. You’ll take the Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory (the “KAI”), learn where you fall on the Adaption-Innovation Continuum and what that means for meetings, solving problems, and managing both up and down.
- Participants will leave this workshop with:
- A framework for understanding colleagues and clients creativity and work styles, and how to “flex” one’s style to be more effective;
- Techniques leading and leveraging colleagues and client’s creativity so that work product is even better; and
- A perspective and means of transforming typical workplace annoyances into advantages.
Manage People Starting with Yourself (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
- Self-awareness is necessary to leading yourself and others. Knowing one’s strengths, blind spots, and how to more effectively self-manage is critical to understanding others, and is therefore the foundation of leadership. Our Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (“Type”) and Temperament workshop for leadership teams will support you and your colleagues in becoming more effective leaders, managers, and collaborators.
- In keeping with the adage “there’s nothing more practical than a good theory,” participants will learn how understanding Carl Jung’s Theory of Psychological Type can help them to:
- Better self-manage and deal with stress;
- Recognize what colleagues need to be more effective and less stressed; and
- Be more effective and insightful with others, including being able to “read the ‘virtual’ room.”