Communicate, Collaborate and Change
Create the Opportunity to Strengthen Your Team Culture, Communicate New Direction, and Rally Your Troops.
If you want to cultivate inspiration about the future and not resentment that you took time away from “real work,” Anne Collier is the speaker to lead your event. Whether it’s a conference, retreat, meeting, or training, Anne energizes participants to uplevel their leadership, culture, collaboration, and professionalism.
Need to unify the board around your cause? Want your leadership team to go from siloed to collaborative? Hope to build your attendees’ communication skills? With her practical and tactical manner, leadership keynote speaker Anne will get you results.
Anne Collier's Most Requested Topics:
Harness Your Team Members' Cognitive Diversity
Your team is great. Its members are smart, hardworking, and experts in their field. But somehow there are still miscommunications, lost opportunities, and frustrations. Team members need to understand and learn to harness each other’s strengths via proven assessment tools that detail differences in perception, analysis of information, or problem-solving style. Anne’s talk will help you transform annoyance into appreciation, reduce stress, and increase results.
Actionable Approaches to People Problems
Are you a manager who wants to step into leadership? Whether you’re on a leadership team or vertical team, you need to function together to achieve organizational goals. But how? There are so many interpersonal and other challenges that seem to interfere with achieving the team’s goals.
How do you…
- Successfully address interpersonal challenges?
- Foster collaboration effectively over 360 degrees?
- Nurture others’ best thinking?
- Give “constructive” feedback?
- Address an issue with a direct report when you don’t have the answer?
How do you do it all while maintaining and improving team effectiveness?
Regardless of which of these people problems your team is facing, there are actionable approaches for getting what you and the team needs, while building trust and a greater sense of team. In this session, you will learn how to apply the Arudia Win-Win Conversation and the Arudia Coaching Skills so that people problems morph into opportunities for harnessing good teamwork, better solutions, and best thinking. Remember, as SEAL team members say, “individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds.”
Attract Opportunities: Create Your Personal Brand
You want your staff to…
- inspire and be inspired.
- seek out opportunities to contribute to organizational goals.
- make the most of everyone’s individual strengths.
Can one program do all of this? The answer is yes!
The inspiration and exercise of creating a personal brand leaves participants excited and more confident about their work, their ability to contribute, and their future. Harness this, and you’ve got magic!
In this session, participants will start creating their personal brand, learn how to communicate their strengths naturally, and seek out and eagerly engage in stretch projects.
You will learn:
- The Five Steps To Create Your Brand and begin crafting a brand that authentically reflects who you are and your value.
- How to translate your brand into talking points so that you’re as prepared and confident when it comes to talking about yourself and your services as you are about legal issues in a client meeting;
- How to generate confidence and a powerful mindset as needed;
- Icebreakers, topics, and gracious entrances and exits to your networking practice;
- To answer “what’s new?” so as you engage rather than bore, or worse yet, squander an opportunity with the ubiquitous “I’m busy;” and
- To set yourself up for powerful follow-up that is appreciated not annoying so that you are building meaningful relationships.
Professionalism, Integration, and Networking
Are you looking for a way to engage and prepare your new hires for challenges other than the mind-numbing trainings on record-keeping and billing time? This program is ideal for both onboarding junior hires as well as more senior staff. It encapsulates insights, key “dos” and “don’ts,” and the communication skills necessary for successfully managing up. You will come away knowing how to communicate effectively to gain visibility, showcase your strengths, and develop your niche while managing your career and professional relationships over the long-term.
We couple this program with key tips on how to integrate and network because relationships are critical to success.
Networking is one of the best ways to…
- attract opportunities
- build business
- enhance one’s reputation
- establish an organization and its leaders as experts
- sharpen skills and perspective to stay relevant
Your goal is to develop a strong reputation and relationships that lead to opportunities, whether they be internal projects or external such as new clients, referrals/introductions, fresh ideas, and more opportunities to network and establish a reputation. This program is tailored to address the opportunities of specific industries and participants and offers key insights, best practices, and an action plan to achieve measurable success.
Investing in You
Invest in your team. Encourage Win-Win Conversations use of Coaching Skills.
- Learn about yourself and others through proven assessment tools so that you can increase collaboration and reduce stress.
- Learn tried-and-tested skills that will help you diffuse stressful situations before they become unmanageable – focus on creatively and collaboratively solving problems instead.
- Be more confident and effective and communicating 360 degrees, (including with your managers!).
- Build positive relationships with everyone, both in the workplace and in your personal lives, because relationships matter.
Don’t worry, Anne’s style isn’t to lecture, it’s to engage. We promise the workshop will not be a snoozefest; it’ll be fun and you’ll be out of your chairs doing rather than just sitting!
Structured Conversations to Powerfully Engage all Participants
Arudia can also facilitate your meeting so you can fully take part.
We’ll help you run meetings of any size so that you can focus and increase your collaboration and results, deal with any conflict, achieve your goals, and walk away with action steps.
Here’s a sample of meetings that we facilitate:
- Board Meetings
- Business Development Meetings
- Industry Association Meetings
- Internal Team Meetings
- Town Hall Meetings