Be Resilient in Conflict
Free Webinar - October 20, 2022, 1:30 PM ET
- Emotions are the central amplifying and animating feature of interpersonal conflict. We know we’re in conflict because we are emotionally charged. Yet many leaders fear and avoid conflict and the strong emotions that come with it, to the tune of billions of dollars in sick leave, attrition, reputational and other costs. "Check-the-box" strategies for conflict management often are deficient because they neglect this fundamental emotional component.
- It doesn’t have to be this way. In this session, you’ll learn:
- About the critical, yet neglected, role emotions play in conflict
- How you can stand in conflict with greater confidence, courage and resilience
- The SNAP BC approach, a step-wise mindfulness-based process for attending to and regulating strong emotions