Develop Your Team
Build Trust and Collaborate to Solve Problems
- 5 Steps to Create Effective Teamwork
- Arudia Collaborative Approach
- Creating effective teamwork and collaboration is not a “one-and-done” process, especially while we are still social distancing. The Arudia Collaborative Approach provides a framework for creating effective teamwork so that you and your team can focus on how you work together, amplifying connection, clarity, and results. The process is circular — a wheel — because each step builds on the last, and a “flat” at any step not only frustrates subsequent steps, but erodes trust and the ability to achieve success at any of the other steps.
- Creating collaboration requires superior communication skills at every step, and we’re here to help with The Arudia Win-Win Conversation and The Arudia Coaching Model. Let’s add these essential tools to your Toolkit
- In addition to live and virtual workshops, we’ve got you covered with:
- The Workplace Toolkit: Actionable Approaches to People Problems: a hardcopy workbook);
- The Arudia Collaboration Kit: handy reference cards to help you transform sticky situations into positive conversations;
- On-Demand Virtual Courses; and
- On-Demand Webinars
Supercharge Your Leadership Team: Upgrade Your Operating System
In this program, you and your team members will learn how to harness the kind of objectivity that makes you an island of calm in the tsunami of fear and doubt. Intrigued? If so, this program is for you.
Learn whether you are an Asserter, Achiever, or Affirmer and, more importantly, what those styles mean for your everyday leadership, your ability to operate under stress, and your impact on the team and organizational culture. Learn the nine attributes of “actualized” leaders, people who effectively manage their stress and are consequently more resilient and less reactive and have more willing followers. And, learn how to supercharge your leadership by harnessing and amplifying your use of the nine attributes so you are more self-actualized, and the leader you aspire to be.
Check out www.alpfree.com/arudia for a preview of your leadership style.
Upgrade Your Team’s Resilience
- Your team is resilient. However, the challenges presented by COVID-19, from the stress of working at home to colleague, personal, and family wellbeing to dealing with the financial fallout, are unprecedented. This is hard. Now is NOT the time to work harder; it’s the time to invest in an upgrade in your team members’ personal operating system. It’s time to provide your team members with the tools they need so that they are energized when confronting upcoming challenges.
- You and your team members will learn how to:
- Tap into strengths when needed most, including fortifying confidence, performance, and renewal;
- Recognize each person’s particular challenges, and be able to mitigate the effect of those challenges, thereby strengthening the ability to lead, manage and collaborate; and
- Use strategies for remaining effective in the face of difficulties while developing greater resilience over the long term.
For leaders, managers, and staff.
Intrigued? Find about more about your motive drivers and what happens when you are stressed by taking this short-form assessment www.alpfree.com/arudia.
Measure and Supercharge Your Team Culture
- Leadership acumen;
- Resilience; and
- Ability to operate under stress.
This deep dive into motive drivers and their corresponding “shadow” side affords team members the insight necessary to maintain a healthy outlook, regardless of the circumstances. The ALP also provides a score on each the nine attributes of actualized leaders. The nine-attribute framework and deliberate activation of those attributes provide both the pathway to greater self-actualization, and the framework for getting oneself and others out of the “shadow.”
The GCP measures the Team’s collective personality against the ideal, and will score your team on the five dimensions of team performance (trust, communication, conflict management, participation, and purpose). The construct of the GCP (soon to be renamed the Actualized Team Profile), incorporates the leader’s and team members’ ALPs, and, for this reason pinpoints what each team member can do to improve culture, team efficacy, and results. Additionally and significantly, team members will benefit from understanding the impact of their leadership style and shadow behaviors on the teams they lead.
Each assessment only takes about 3 minutes to complete.
C-Suite Communication Skills For Today’s Challenges
- Create more open communication,
- Connect and build trust more readily,
- Listen more effectively to other’s concerns, dealing proactively and positively with defensiveness, among other challenges.
- Equipped with The Arudia Coaching Model, participants will be able create and hold an ambitious vision that their team believes and buys into. They will be able to develop their team members’ confidence, skills, initiative, and ownership. Coaching skills:
- Drive innovation,
- Improve team performance, and
- Create clarity and engagement in a way that everyone appreciates.
Leverage Your Own and Others’ Creativity Style; AKA Supercharge Your Collaboration
Participants will leave this workshop with:
- A framework for understanding colleagues and clients creativity and work styles, and how to “flex” one’s style to be more effective;
- Techniques leading and leveraging colleagues and client’s creativity so that work product is even better; and
- A perspective and means of transforming typical workplace annoyances into advantages.
Amp Up Your Teamwork with A Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (“MBTI”) or TypeCoach Workshop
- Trust is essential for team members to work together effectively. It is created through the understanding of one’s own and team members’ perspectives and motivations. This workshop begins with the understanding of self and others and then focuses on making the most of each team member’s strengths so that neither the team nor individual potential blind spots derail success. We frame Type in the context of the Arudia Collaborative Approach, so that team members learn how to adjust communication with a focus on an effective teamwork process.
- In keeping with the adage “there’s nothing more practical than a good theory,” participants will learn how understanding Carl Jung’s Theory of Psychological Type can help them to:
- Better self-manage and deal with stress;
- Recognize what colleagues need to be more effective and less stressed; and
- Be more effective and insightful with others, including being able to “read the ‘virtual’ room.”