Inspired Confident Resilient
Sign Up And Stay Connected
Anne E. Collier
Most Requested Topics
- Supercharge Your Leadership: Upgrade Your Operating System
- Upgrade Your Personal Operating System
- Style Matters: How Cognitive Diversity Affects Your Work
- Tools For Win-Win Conversations When You Need Them Most
- Attract Opportunities: Create Your Personal Brand
- Actionable Approaches to People Problems
- Instill Professionalism and Amp Up Integration Even From a Distance
- Investing in You
- Leadership in a New Culture of Belonging
Interested In Hiring Anne to Present or Facilitate
Supercharge Your Leadership: Upgrade Your Operating System
In this program, you will learn how to harness the kind of objectivity that makes you an island of calm in the tsunami of fear and doubt. Intrigued? If so, this program is for you.
Learn whether you are an Asserter, Achiever, or Affirmer and, more importantly, what those styles mean for your everyday leadership, your ability to operate under stress, and your impact on the team and organizational culture. Learn the nine attributes of “actualized” leaders, people who effectively manage their stress and are consequently more resilient and less reactive and have more willing followers. And, learn how to supercharge your leadership by harnessing and amplifying your use of the nine attributes so you are more self-actualized, and the leader you aspire to be. Check out www.alpfree.com/arudia for a preview of your leadership style.
Upgrade Your Personal Operating System
- Tap into your strengths when needed most, including fortifying confidence, performance, and renewal;
- Recognize your leadership style’s particular challenges, and be able to mitigate the effect of those challenges, thereby strengthening your ability to lead, manage and collaborate; and
- Use strategies for remaining effective in the face of difficulties while developing greater resilience over the long term.
For leaders, managers, and staff.
Style Matters: How Cognitive Diversity Affects Your Work
- Have you ever wondered why a colleague, friend, or family member seems to approach life so differently? They are either overly structured or not at all. Either way, the difference seems to get in the way, or does it? Join Anne Collier to learn about different problem-solving styles and what style means for collaboration, managing, and leadership. Based on the work of Dr. Michael J. Kirton, who developed Adaption-Innovation Theory, learn where you fall on the Adaption-Innovation Continuum and what that means for brainstorming in meetings, solving problems with colleagues, and managing both up and down. Participants will learn how to:
- Maximize their problem-solving style through awareness and personal effectiveness techniques;
- Use insight to navigate struggles that can arise from working with colleagues with different styles, transforming the experience into a positive one; and
- Lead, manage, and collaborate more effectively by better understanding and appreciating one’s own and others’ problem-solving styles.
Tools For Win-Win Conversations When You Need Them Most
- Have you ever thought you could have handled a workplace conversation better? You either came across as defensive or didn’t say what you needed to. In this session, you will learn how to maintain your equanimity and efficacy as you work with colleagues to solve problems, address performance and collaboration challenges, and powerfully share your ideas. Anne Collier will share both The Arudia Win-Win Conversation Model and The Arudia Coaching Model, which will give you what you need to actualize a problem-solving mindset in yourself and others, as you develop trust and create synergistic relationships with colleagues. At its core, the Win-Win mindset and corresponding techniques are more than just the tactical tools that give you what your need to when you need it the most. They are a critical step in your development as a professional and a leader.
- Participants will learn how to:
- Approach “difficult conversations” with confidence and the skills with which to transform the conversation into a positive experience;
- Deal with colleagues’ difficult behaviors productively; and
- Manage and collaborate more effectively, 360 degrees.
Attract Opportunities: Create Your Personal Brand
- Especially during the pandemic, you want your staff to…
- Inspire and be inspired.
- Seek out opportunities to contribute to organizational goals.
- Make the most of everyone’s individual strengths.
- The Five Steps To Create Your Brand and begin crafting a brand that authentically reflects who you are and your value.
- How to translate your brand into talking points so that you’re as prepared and confident when it comes to talking about yourself and your services as you are about legal issues in a client meeting;
- How to generate confidence and a powerful mindset as needed;
- Icebreakers, topics, and gracious entrances and exits to your networking practice;
- To answer “what’s new?” so as you engage rather than bore, or worse yet, squander an opportunity with the ubiquitous “I’m busy;”
- How to talk about fees and deliverable; and
- To set yourself up for powerful follow-up that is appreciated not annoying so that you are building meaningful relationships.
Actionable Approaches to People Problems
- Are you a manager who wants to step into leadership? Whether you’re on a leadership team or vertical team, you need to function together to achieve organizational goals. But how? There are so many interpersonal and other challenges that seem to interfere with achieving the team’s goals.
- How do you…
- Successfully address interpersonal challenges?
- Foster collaboration effectively over 360 degrees?
- Nurture others’ best thinking?
- Give “constructive” feedback?
- Address an issue with a direct report when you don’t have the answer?
Regardless of which of these people problems your team is facing, there are actionable approaches for getting what you and the team needs, while building trust and a greater sense of team. In this session, you will learn how to apply the Arudia Win-Win Conversation and the Arudia Coaching Skills so that people problems morph into opportunities for harnessing good teamwork, better solutions, and best thinking. Remember, as SEAL team members say, “individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds.
Instill Professionalism and Amp Up Integration Even From a Distance
- Are you looking for a way to engage and prepare your new hires for challenges other than the mind-numbing trainings on record-keeping and billing time? What was once a challenge, now seems even more difficult with social distancing. This program is ideal for both onboarding junior hires as well as more senior staff. It encapsulates insights, key “dos” and “don’ts,” and the communication skills necessary for successfully managing up, all of which is more difficult when working remotely. You will come away knowing how to communicate effectively to gain visibility, showcase your strengths, and develop your niche while managing your career and professional relationships over the long-term.
- We couple this program with key tips on how to integrate and network because relationships are critical to success.
- Networking is one of the best ways to…
- Attract opportunities
- Build business
- Enhance your reputation
- Establish an organization and its leaders as experts
- Sharpen skills and perspective to stay relevant
Investing in You
- Given the challenges of COVID-19, now is the time to invest in your team. Encourage Win-Win Conversations use of Coaching Skills.
- Learn about yourself and others through proven assessment tools such as the Myers-Briggs Type, the Actualized Leader Profile, and the Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory so that you can increase collaboration and reduce stress.
- Learn tried-and-tested skills that will help you diffuse stressful situations before they become unmanageable – focus on creatively and collaboratively solving problems instead.
- Be more confident and effective and communicating 360 degrees, including with your managers!
- Build positive relationships with everyone, both in the workplace and in your personal lives, because relationships matter.
Don’t worry, Anne’s style isn’t to lecture, it’s to engage. We promise the virtual workshop will not be a snoozefest; it’ll be fun and you’ll be working together rather than checking your email!
Leadership in a New Culture of Belonging
- Once an organization experiences belonging, almost as a matter of course, diversity, equity, and inclusion materialize. We all crave belonging. Creating a culture of belonging requires a special kind of leadership – the kind that is a break from the traditional authority and toughness of the past. The leadership must be authentic, committed, and have the courage to be vulnerable. This is the leader of the future who thrives on the creation of prosperity and connection within the organization and with like-minded peers. The leader’s tool is the authentic self: who ensures that everyone feels they belong, are connected, and are cared for by the organization. The very nature of belonging is that no-one is alone, and and everyone both supports and is supported. This session will present what is necessary to actualize your authentic leadership and share strategies for achieving the culture you already envision.